Welcome to itinemo!
Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by itinemo ("Company"). By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Please read them carefully.
The Company (including its servants and agents) makes no warranty, statement or representation, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, availability, completeness or usefulness of the information, contained in our websites and mobile applications ("Applications"), and in so far as permitted by law, shall not have any legal liability or responsibility (including liability for negligence) for any loss, damage, or injury (including death) which may result, whether directly or indirectly, from the supply or use of such information.
The content available on the Applications, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. The Company is the owner of all copyright works contained in the Applications. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from the Company.
The protection of privacy in relation to personal data is the concern of every member of staff in the Company. We respect personal data and are committed to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Kinds of Personal Data Held
The Company holds the following types of personal data:
- Current and former employees - include personal and family particulars, education and qualifications, employment history, salary and allowances, terms and conditions of service, housing, medical records, leave and passages, training, investments, outside employment, appraisal reports, promotion board assessments, conduct and discipline and retirement and pension (recruitment and appointment data is also held on applicants for appointment and students seeking temporary summer employment)
- Employees of consultants and contractors - include personal particulars of personnel employed by consultants and contractors
- Members of the Company - include personal particulars of the members
- Other records - include members of the public who make requests under the Code on Access to Information and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance or make enquiries or complaints to us
Main Purposes of Keeping Personal Data
- Personal data of current and former employees are held for a range of employment-related purposes including but not limited to appointments, integrity checking, postings and transfers, offer/renewal/extension of agreement, incremental credit, training and career development, applications for various job-related permits and licenses, revision of terms or conditions of service, promotion, discipline, continuation in or removal from office, pensions and provision of testimonials. Some personal particulars may be published in the Company's publications.
- Personal data of employees of consultants and contractors are held to facilitate the award of contracts and for the monitoring of contractors'/consultants' technical competence to fulfill the requirements of contracts awarded.
- Personal data of members of the Company are held for purposes including but not limited to audience targeting, data analysis, mailing of newsletters and publications of the Company, and for communication in connection with activity organizations.
- Other records are kept for various purposes which vary according to the nature of the record, such as dealing with enquiries or complaints from members of the public.
Collection of Personal Data
- The Company will record visits to the Applications. Such general statistics are collected for compilation of statistical reports and diagnosis of problems with or concerning computer systems to help us improve the Services.
- For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to the Company on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, email address and mailing address. We will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when we invites you to provide such information.
- Your personal data submitted will be sent directly to the Company. These personal data are secured and access to them is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- To provide location-based services, the Applications would get user's location with user's authorization, in order to present data that is relevant to the user.
- Cookies are employed by the Applications to save user preferences on their computers. Users may opt for not accepting cookies by changing browser settings. Under such circumstances, user preferences could not be saved and user experience may be affected.